Thursday, January 24, 2013

desk of icdc



Dear ICDC,


I just bought my first apartment!  But I'm a total design novice and need ideas for decorating my new place in a few different ways.  I don't know where to start and can't decide what style I like.  Can you help?

Sincerely,
Clueless Homeowner


Dear Clueless Homeowner,

Sure!  Here are five options - all designs using the same apartment floorplan in Chicago.  Which do you prefer?

Best,
ICDC


Javier Martin Muriel - bright white & clean














Julia Wong - glamorous







 



Doug Atherley - muted & mid-century modern




 





 




Samantha Todhunter - colorful & vibrant








 






Frank Pontiero - traditional












images from www.traditionalhome.com

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome blog, i really love your apartment and what you have done with it im starting to get into icbc in surrey bc so i hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete